Binary options, forex products and CFD's
The Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA) warns the public against the activities of several actors operating unlawfully within the territory of Belgium in the binary options, forex products and CFD sectors.
The FSMA reminds the public that since 18 August 2016, no investment firm (authorized or not) is permitted actively to distribute binary options within the territory of Belgium via an electronic trading system. The same applies to derivative instruments (and in particular forex derivatives and CFDs) traded via an electronic trading system whose maturity is less than one hour, and those that directly or indirectly use leverage.
Moreover, any company wishing to offer such products must be an authorized investment firm.
The actors that are the subject of this warning do not comply with the aforementioned prohibitions. Furthermore, in the vast majority of cases, investment fraud is involved: in such cases, the investors simply never recover the sums invested.
The FSMA therefore strongly advises against responding to any offers of financial services made by the following:
- Aaoption / CFDStocks / Pacific Sunrise UK Ltd
- Benedict Morris / BMBOption / Log Trading Capital Ltd
- BigOption / Wirestech Limited
- Brevan Invest / Kasuar Ventures Ltd
- Capital Epargne
- CFDStocks / Pacific Sunrise UK Ltd
- City Bank CFD
- Comex Partners
- Edgedale Finance / Gold Horizen Ltd
- Finances Capital
- Financial Futures Ltd (cloned firm) / Digifirst Hungary Kft
- FMTrader / Terapad Services Ltd / FM Marketing Ltd
- Ivoryoption / Arya Group Ltd / Arianus Marketing Ltd
- London Global Markets
- Markets Central Investment
- OptionXchange / Globe & co Ltd / Sterling Consultancy Options (SC-Options)
- Swiss Capital Invest (Swiss Capitalinvest / Swiss-CapitalInvest) / Atlasreference Unipessoal LDA
For further information please visit http://www.fsma.be/nl/Supervision.aspx