Unauthorised websites offering Forex investments
The Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution and the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) warn the public against the activities of several websites and entities proposing Forex investments without being authorised to do so.
The ACPR and the AMF are publishing a list of new websites and entities offering investments on the unregulated foreign exchange (Forex) market in France, without authorisation to do so.
Here is the list of new websites recently identified:
Published on March 30, 2017:
- www.admiralmarketsltd.com / Admiral Markets Global Solutions Ltd
- www.fm‐fx.com / FM Marketing Ltd
- www.goprofinance.com / GoProBank
- www.trade‐24.com / Trade24 Global Ltd
Published on February 4, 2016
- www.activmarkets.com / ACTIVMARKETS
- www.brokers500.com / MARKET CITY INTER. SRL
- www.cvcgroups.com / CVC LTD
- www.icmarkets.com / INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL MARKETS PTY LTD
- www.zarforex.com / RGV MEDIA LTD
A list of all unauthorized websites to offer investments on the unregulated foreign exchange (Forex) market by clicking the link "Read more" below.
These websites may change very quickly and this list is not intended to be exhaustive.
To ensure that the intermediary offering banking or financial products or services is authorised to operate in France, you can view the register of financial agents (https://www.regafi.fr ) or the list of authorised intermediaries in the financial investment advisor (FIA) or participating investment advisor (PIA) categories (https://www.orias.fr/search ).
If the intermediary in question is not on these lists, we strongly recommend that you should not make use of their services, as they are in breach of the applicable legislation and are not required to comply with basic rules of investor protection, information disclosure and claims handling.