- Dealing openly with errors is crucial for a healthy organisational culture, news - 3 October 2017
- The power of behaviour, Blog of Danny van Dijk on Working at AFM - 24 October 2016
- DNB and AFM realise results with supervision of Behaviour & Culture, Interview with Céline Christensen (AFM) and Jildau Piena (DNB) - January 2013
Publications about behaviour and culture
Supervision of behaviour and culture
Capacity for Change
- In the brochure, Capacity for Change, the AFM and the Dutch Central Bank (DNB) present the main findings of the investigation into the capacity for change within the two supervisors. This brochure is intended for all financial enterprises.
- ‘Mag ik van u twee frappuccino’s en één integrale cultuurverandering?’. The AFM and DNB have written an essay together for the Yearbook Compliance 2015. In this essay, we show how we as supervisors see the capacity for change. We discuss success factors and obstacles and describe the decisive role of the management. We conclude with recommendations for the role that compliance officers can fulfil in strengthening their organisation's capacity for change.
- Capacity for change of insurance companies, Interview with Céline Christensen (AFM) and Jildau Piena (DNB), January 2014
- Collaboration between Utrecht University (UU) and the AFM. The collaboration will lead to new knowledge in the field of the psychology of supervision.