In this newsletter for financial enterprises on Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba we provide the latest information and announcements concerning laws, regulations and policy rules.
Items in the newsletter of August:
- The AFM starts review of compliance with Wwft BES
- Outcome Marketmonitor 2018
- Change term of use of credit cards to 5 years
- DNB workshop: Money Laundering, Red Flags and Scenarios
- Question of the month: Are institutions obliged to give information to the AFM?
Would you like to receive this newsletter or another AFM newsletter automatically? You can apply for the AFM-newsservice. Please note that all our newsletters except the newsletter for the Caribbean Netherlands are in Dutch only.
The AFM is committed to promoting fair and transparent financial markets.
As an independent market conduct authority, we contribute to a sustainable financial system and prosperity in the Netherlands.