Register trading platforms For Trading and settlement platforms

Under Section 5:26 Wft, a regulated market licence from the Ministry of Finance is required for the maintenance of a market in financial instruments. For the operation of an MTF, a licence to operate an investment firm is required under Section 4:91a Wft and following.

These licenses can be found in our registers.

Share information

Share on: Share this
All topics for Trading and settlement platforms