Updating registration information For Audit firms

You must notify the AFM without undue delay of any change of information contained in the application form and its annexes.

This can be done by completing the update form and sending it to the AFM. Applicants that have submitted Form H (full registration) must use Form U1.

Applicants that have submitted Form I (registration under transitional period) must use Form U2. You can download the forms and their annexes from this website, complete them electronically, print and sign them and send a scanned copy together with the annexes to:

Share information

Share on: Share this
All topics for Audit firms