When do you – as a provider of investment objects – need to have a licence?

The supervision of financial enterprises is regulated in the Act on Financial Supervision [Wet financieel toezicht] (Wft). The financial product referred to as an investment object is incorporated in the Wft. On account of the specific risks involved, amongst other things, the system of standards for investment objects deviates slightly from the system of standards for other financial products regulated by the Wft.

All topics for Providers of investment objects

Share information

Share on: Share this