In this newsletter for financial enterprises on Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba we provide the latest information and announcements concerning laws, regulations and policy rules.
Topics in this news bulletin:
- New standard amounts in model for responsible lending
- Credit cards and creditworthiness test / giving suitable advice
- Prohibition on tie-in sales
- Dealing with back-to-back loans
- Current professional competence requirements
- Notifying changes in executive boards, shareholders and supervisory boards
The AFM is committed to promoting fair and transparent financial markets.
As an independent market conduct authority, we contribute to a sustainable financial system and prosperity in the Netherlands.