This news bulletin discusses topics such as: the supervision in the Dutch Caribbean. What new laws and regulations are due to be put into effect, and its consequences for the enterprise.
Topics in this news bulletin
- No commission ban in the Dutch Caribbean
- New standard creditworthiness assessment amounts in AFM calculation model for responsible lending
- Self Assessment
- Introduction of a maximum effective credit interest rate
- Frequently Asked Questions on the AFM’s website
- AFM would like to receive notifications concerning advisors, brokers or providers without a licence
- AFM in the news
The AFM is committed to promoting fair and transparent financial markets.
As an independent market conduct authority, we contribute to a sustainable financial system and prosperity in the Netherlands.