If you want to have a prospectus approved by the AFM, then you can submit an application for approval. You have to send us the following documents in searchable electronic format by email:
- a request to approve your prospectus
- a completed and signed statement ‘Application for approval of prospectus’
- the draft prospectus
- the applicable and completed reference tables.
And if applicable, also send us the following documents:
- all documents incorporated by reference in the prospectus, unless this information has already been approved by or filed with the AFM
- a passport request
- an exemption request (further information on submitting an exemption request is provided below)
Secure transmission via Cryptshare
Mail your documents via Cryptshare to email@example.com. Mailing via Cryptshare means that confidential data is sent with an encryption. More information about Cryptshare you find on our website. Within a few days, you will receive a confirmation of receipt and the contact details of the supervision officers assessing the application. If you have not received a confirmation of receipt, then please contact us.