European passport For AIFM / Collective investment schemes

Licensed company who wish to offer services in a EU member state, need to notify the AFM of their European passport.

Notification of European passport of a non-EU AIFM investment firm

European licensed manager of AIFMs who wish to offer a non-EU investment firm in The Netherlands, need to notify the AFM. To do so, you need to send us the following documents:

  • notification form EU managers (36 AIFMD)
  • attestation of European regulatory supervisor

Send the notification form, which you can download on the right, by email to

Share information

Share on: Share this
All topics for AIFM / Collective investment schemes