File a complaint about your financial advisor

Perhaps you are dissatisfied with services of a bank, insurer or another financial institution. If this is the case you can submit a complaint. Read here how and where to submit a complaint in 4 steps.

Other topics

1: Write a complaint letter

2: Go to the Kifid

3: Go to court

4: Notify AFM Information Line

Share information

Share on: Share this