The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (‘the Commission’) wishes to inform the investors that the entity which operates via the internet domain, (http://fxttcm.co.uk):
- Is not permitted to provide investment and ancillary services in the Republic, pursuant to the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law, as:
- It has never been authorized by the Commission.
- Ιt is not a bank or a cooperative firm, established in the Republic and authorised to provide such services.
- No notification has been received by a competent authority of another Member State, pursuant to sections 77 and 80 of the above mentioned Law.
- Is not regulated by the Commission.
The Commission urges investors, before conducting business with Investment Institutions, to consult its Web Site (http://www.cysec.gov.cy/default_en.aspx) to confirm the entities that are authorised to provide investment services in the Republic.
This unofficial English text is for information purposes only and is not legally binding.