Adams & Taylor Group Ltd
Warning about solicitations by Adams & Taylor Group Ltd.
The Autorité des marchés financiers (the “AMF”) is warning investors about investment solicitations by Adams & Taylor Group Ltd. Although Québec investors do not seem to have been targeted by the solicitations, the company claims to be incorporated in Québec and could offer financial products and services, including securities.
The AMF’s investigations have raised several concerns:
- Adams & Taylor Group Ltd. is not and has never been registered with the AMF or the Registraire des entreprises du Québec (Québec Enterprise Registrar).
- It has never had an office at the Montréal address indicated on its website.
- The address indicated belongs to a securities firm registered with the AMF.
- Much of the information on its website is copied from the website of a French financial institution, which has been informed of the situation.
- Representatives of Adams & Taylor Group Ltd. are soliciting foreign investors in order to offer them financial products and services.
The Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) of the United Kingdom would like to alert all recipients that:
Name: Adams & Taylor Group LtdAddress: 1000 De La Gauchetiere, 40th Floor Unit, 4001, Montreal, Qubec, H3B4W5, Canada
Tel: +1 514 600 2143
Fax: + 1 514 876 6000
is NOT authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (“FSMA”) to carry on a regulated activity in the United Kingdom. Regulated activities include, amongst other things, advising on investments and dealing and arranging deals in investments ("investments" include stocks and shares).
The FCA believes that this organisation may be targeting UK customers. Therefore, we have added this firm to our list of unauthorised firms and individuals list. This list can be found at:
If you have any further questions on this matter please email our Consumer Contact Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively by telephone on 0800 111 6768. Overseas callers can contact us on (+44) 20 7066 1000.